At Dazzling Dermatology, we are monitoring all CDC guidelines as well as local and state safety recommendations for COVID-19. Here is a summary of our safety and hygiene guidelines:
- Performing proper hand hygiene before and after every patient encounter
- Disinfecting exam rooms before/after every appointment
- Disinfecting high traffic areas frequently
- Touchless hand sanitizer is available throughout the office
- Masks covering your nose and mouth are required to be worn by all persons entering the building
- We are asking those who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have knowledge of being in recent close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 to refrain from entering our facility. Please contact your primary care provider for advice on COVID-19 testing.
- We are asking patients to cancel any upcoming appointments if they have any signs of illness – whether these are symptoms are consistent with COVID-19 or not.
- Patients or parents of patients that enter our clinic who are clearly ill will be asked to kindly leave and will be rescheduled.
- Every person entering our office, including staff, will have their temperature checked daily
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone if possible. If the appointment is for your child, we ask that only one parent accompany.
- All reading material in the waiting room has been removed.
- We are providing on-line telemedicine appointments.
- Expect to see providers wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), such as masks, face shield, and gloves while seeing patients to minimize the risk of viral spread to our staff and between patients.
- We ask all of our team members who are sick to not report to work.
If you have any questions about your upcoming appointment or about our standards and procedures, please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to continuing to treat our patients and protect our team during these challenging times.